According to Future Market Insights, an ESOMAR-certified consulting firm, the global postnatal health supplements market is expected to grow at a 7% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. (FMI). Future Market Insights (FMI), an ESOMAR-certified market research and consultancy organisation, has released a new study that analyses the key drivers driving demand for postnatal health supplements. The paper examines the influence of COVID-19 on the dietary supplement sector in general, and postnatal health supplements in particular, by tracking global sales of postnatal health supplements in 20+ high-growth areas.
More than 50,000 women in the United States sustained severe birth abnormalities in 2015, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). As new mothers become more aware of birth abnormalities and pregnancy-related issues, postnatal health supplements are becoming more popular.
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11771
In the next years, the industry will be driven by rising healthcare and personal health spending. Due to the collagen-boosting effects of postnatal health supplement extracts and increasing customer desire for organic and natural skincare products, the cosmetic and personal care market has seen a boom in demand. Vitamins, iodine, protein, and other trace minerals are abundant in postnatal health supplements. Due to an increase in the number of cases of mineral and vitamin deficiency in pregnant women, postnatal health supplements have become increasingly popular among breastfeeding mothers.
Important Points to Remember
- The demand for post-natal health supplements in the United States has increased due to an increase in severe delivery defect instances, as well as an increase in pregnancy-related difficulties and increased knowledge of the necessity of vitamins among pregnant and breastfeeding women in the country.
- Germany’s dominance of the European postnatal supplement market will be aided by the development of innovative new products to meet the ever-increasing demand from customers.
- Growing customer demand for clean label products, as well as the relaxation of China’s one-child policy, will drive market expansion in the country.
- During the projected period, rising customer worries about postnatal health and rising demand for high nutritional supplements during nursing and pregnancy will generate enormous market potential prospects in Brazil.
Industry leaders are trying to promote and advertise their products by boosting awareness among women and expanding their client database, according to a survey by Future Market Insights.
Companies rely on fresh product launches and value added services to maintain their market relevance and assure ongoing growth.
In 2020, MegaFood introduced two new Baby & Me 2 products: Postnatal Multi and Prenatal DHA & Choline. MegaFood is a top premium supplement company that uses real food to blend minerals and vitamins.
In March 2021, GoBiotix released new prenatal and postnatal multivitamin supplements for mother and child needs that aid in the enhancement of breast milk. Vitamin E, C, A, D2, B6, K, B12, and iodine were among the vitamins and nutrients found in the items.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11771
The following are some of the market’s leading companies:
The Honest Company Inc., DuPont De Nemours Inc., New Chapter Inc., Nordic Naturals Inc., Church & Dwight Co. Inc., The Honest Company Inc., The Honest Company Inc., The Honest Company Inc., The Honest Company Inc., The Honest Company Inc., The Hon Actif USA Eu Natural Naturelo Premium Supplements LLC Pharmavite LLC,Pure Essence Labs –,Theralogix – Nutritional Science,Milkies Pink Stork Vitabiotics Ltd. – Fairhaven Health
More information on the global market for postnatal health supplements
In this latest offering, Future Market Insights presents an unbiased research of the postnatal health supplements market, including historical demand data (2016-2020) and projected figures for the years 2021-2031. The research provides intriguing insights into the postnatal health supplement market, including a detailed segmentation based on demographics.
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements
- Herbal Supplements
- Ayurvedic Extracts
- Algal Extracts
- Protein and Amino Acid Supplements
- Prebiotic Supplements
- Probiotic Supplements
- Soft Gels/Pills
- Confectionery Products
- Others (Lollipops, Hard Boiled Candies)
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Chewable Pills
- Gel Caps
- Confectionery Products
- Store Based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies
- Health & Wellness Stores
- Other Retailers
- Online Retailing
- General Well-being and Lactation Support
- Weight Management
- Immune & Digestive Health
- Bone and Joint Health
- Heart Health
- Eye Health
- Other Indications
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports